Must have tools for Web Developer – 2
Previous article : Must have tools for Web Developer – 1
This is excellent application for web developers & designers. Not only on the pages you design, it can used on any website to learn about it or make fun of it in cafeteria.
You can see how your page looks on different resolution without changing your display setting.
Following lines are from Microsoft, which is what I also wanted to write.
– Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a Web page.
– Locate and select specific elements on a Web page through a variety of techniques.
– Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
– View HTML object class names, ID’s, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
– Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
– Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
– Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate (ALT) text.
– Immediately resize the browser window to a new resolution.
– Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all objects or those associated with a given domain.
– Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align and measure objects on your pages.
– Find the style rules used to set specific style values on an element.
– View the formatted and syntax colored source of HTML and CSS.
Click here to Download