Create/Manage Multiple Websites in IIS on Windows 2000 / XP
On Windows 2000/XP Professional only one website can be created in IIS. (i.e) default website.
If you have some requirement for testing multiple websites on same development box its not possible with IIS alone.
FREE IIS Management tool
JetStat has a tool to accomplish the above mentioned task. “IISAdmin”
It has some cool features like
– Create and Manage as many local IIS web sites.
– Install and configure asp scripts on local web sites
– Gives quick access to home folder of the website
– Enabling advanced features on creation of new web site
– Quick access to IIS Management Console
– Automatically configures database folder permissions
– Full support Windows 2000/XP (IIS 5.0, 5.1, 6.0)
– Easy of use and flexible
The application is FREE and it doesn’t occupy much space.
Download from here.